Chai Tea Masala
- Add 1 teaspons Chai Masala Tea mix per one 2 cups of water to a deep pot.
- Let boil for 1-2 minutes
- Add tea of your choice (black tea is best! Caffinated or decaf, your choice). Recommended 1 teaspoon per cup of water.
- Let steep
- Strain out solids. Dump tea and spices into your compost (makes it smell good!)
- Add milk of your choice and reheat. How much you add will depend on how light you like your tea. I tend to add about 1/4 cup per 1 cup tea.
- Add sweetner if you prefer.